TempleDAO is looking to hire a Partnerships Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We are searching for a Partnerships Lead to grow our ecosystem of games and help bring TreasureDAO and its underlying products, brands, and partners to the masses.
TreasureDAO is building the decentralized game console connecting games and communities together through bottom-up driven IP and infrastructure, unified through a common set of composable resources. Underpinning the Treasure ecosystem is $MAGIC - a fair launch token which powers key infrastructure and acts as a reserve asset across partner 'game cartridges'. As part of Treasure, we are developing an expansive “ecosystem stack” that spans games brands and titles launched internally as first-party titles (Bridgeworld and Smolverse) and with third-party partners within the ecosystem (10+ games, including BattleFly, Tales of Elleria, Knights of the Ether), an ever-growing fervent community (players, governance, guilds), and core infrastructure and tooling (Trove NFT marketplace, AMM, common libraries, tooling, SDKs, and more), presenting significant partnership potential to grow across all verticals.
The ideal candidate will oversee and execute upon Treasure’s partnerships strategy with a primary focus on games. They will own all elements of the partnerships lifecycle in order to attract and onboard new builders and game studios to build on Treasure, while also establishing other partnership opportunities to fuel growth initiatives. They will work closely with all verticals at Treasure, and across all functional teams to ensure effective and successful partnerships with external parties. A successful candidate will need to be confident navigating high levels of ambiguity in spaces not explored or proven out.
- Oversee the business development and partnerships strategy and lifecycle in close collaboration with Treasure leadership and vertical leads: scoping of opportunities, setting objectives, building processes, identifying potential partners, negotiating agreements, implementation, execution, and optimization; and
- Network and grow our pipeline of projects and contacts to fulfill our core objectives and goals to:
- Attract and onboard new game studios, game developers, and blockchain game builders to build on Treasure and MAGIC;
- Establish other partnership opportunities to fuel growth initiatives.
- Be an integral part of the end-to-end partnership process and answering technical, ecosystem, and game-related questions to deliver results.
- Work with existing partners to grow Treasure’s ecosystem of partners (game studios, builders and contributors, NFT projects, protocols, etc.);
- Stay on top of major shifts in NFT and gaming trends both in web2 and web3 to inform your partnerships strategy; and
- Collaborate closely with the Treasure team across product, operations, and marketing to ensure successful and effective partnerships.
- 5 years minimum in high growth technology-driven environments in partnerships, business development or sales (gaming experience is highly desirable);
- Proven track record of achievement in business development / sales;
- Experience managing and implementing inbound and outbound sales or partnerships best practices;
- Self-starter and a quick and easy adapter to a fast-growing organization and ecosystem;
- Take full accountability for achieving metrics and creating and delivering accurate forecasts;
- Hungry with a high level of 'hustle';
- Ability to research and synthesize market and technology trends along with a competitive analysis to supplement the product strategy & roadmaps;
- Proven experience in managing multiple partnerships and relationships simultaneously; and
- Great communicator in English.
Nice to have
- Experience selling a technology product (blockchain and gaming technology) is a big plus;
- Are a team builder and a co
- Located in North America or a compatible timezone (ideal);
- Familiarity with Notion, Slack, Discord, and Telegram;
- Maturity, judgement, negotiation/storytelling skills and strong ability to influence business development outcomes;
- Experience working with a decentralised and global team;
- Background or experience within the Treasure ecosystem; and
- You're a gamer as well!
Treasure is the decentralized DeFi-NFT ecosystem built for metaverse projects on Arbitrum. Every project listed on Treasure’s marketplace utilizes MAGIC in their respective metaverses, with each community inventing its own lore and storytelling for this resource.
MAGIC, the native token of Treasure, is the sole currency for marketplace transactions. In this way, MAGIC acts as the reserve currency for the entire web of metaverses connected under the Treasure umbrella. Treasure projects are linked - narratively and economically - through MAGIC.
Treasure operates as a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) where token holders ratify key decisions proposed by the Council and community. With over 40 core contributors and a growing network of community contributors, Treasure is experiencing hyper growth.