CoW Protocol is looking to hire an Integration Engineer to join the team.
About CoW DAO
- CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the fairest and most efficient venue for exchanging digital assets on all EVM-compatible chains. Since launching 2 years ago, we have passed $23bn (yes, billion) in trade volume and become the 2nd most popular DEX Aggregator on the market -- aiming for #1.
- We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and international team working at the forefront of DeFi.
- We believe that we can make markets both more efficient and fair by building the ultimate batch auction settlement layer across EVM-compatible blockchains.
- Protection from MEV. CoW Protocol is the industry leader in protecting users from frontrunning and sandwich attacks, which lose traders thousands of dollars every day. It does this by matching trades peer-to-peer and leveraging batch auctions [→] so trade order becomes irrelevant.
By joining us at this early stage, you will make fundamental decisions that will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the CoW Protocol.
The CoW Protocol team is looking for a People Lead who will support our teams in all HR aspects, such as attraction, onboarding, performance, retention, and offboarding. You will lead the whole cycle of a CoW life.Our People Lead is someone who brings experience in helping people make an impact and grow together with CoW Protocol. Our herd is very international and has almost 40 CoW with offices in Lisbon, Berlin, and around the globe!
What you’ll do
- Ownership of coworkers' life cycle
- Onboard new hires through a smooth process
- Support the recruitment team
- Drive the performance review process, focusing on creating a feedback culture
- Make sure our people know and live our values
- Coach/Advise team leads and team members
- Create initiatives that engage, reward, and celebrate the team’s achievements
- Perform happiness surveys to help the company constantly improve
- Manage contracts and all administrative tasks related to team members' data
- Own all HR processes and toolings
- Organize company off-sites and team-building activities that bring the team together
Who you are
- You have +5 generalist HR experience
- You have +2 leadership experience
- You have emotional intelligence and are enthusiastic about people and growth
- You have a general understanding of employment vs. contracting
- Labor law knowledge (in any country) is a plus
- You have strong social/communication skills and empathy with the ones around you
- You are proactive and hands-on
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You have familiarity with some HR systems and ATS
Bonus points if you
- Are a CoW Swap user
- Are a blockchain enthusiast
Benefits & Perks
⚖️. Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local co-working space
✈️ Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
🙌 High level of autonomy, independency and ownership
🏫 Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
📚 Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
🚀 Work alongside the biggest projects and names of the space
👩🏻💻 Is there something that interests you outside of your core tasks?→ Engineers can use your Friday afternoons on research or any side project in our ecosystem
🎯 Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
📈 But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do.