Aave is looking to hire a HR Generalist to join the team.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist who will be based out of our London headquarters and will help assist and support our growing team in their day-to-day life cycle with responsibilities including onboarding to off-boarding and all other HR and people-related matters in between.
As the HR Manager, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team where you will be required to liaise closely with various departments across the company including finance, legal, growth, and other teams to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our people operations.
- Manage and improve our HRIS (Bob)
- Supporting the People team to implement country-specific programmes to drive performance, engagement & wellbeing
- Delivering a great onboarding experience for all new joiners, conducting all required checks throughout (e.g. Right to Work, references)
- Act as a cultural ambassador - living and breathing our values and coaching others to do the same
- Point of contact for the HR vendors: benefits/pension/payroll/systems/etc...
- Liaise for external payroll provider: prepare and control payroll files
- Assist the new TA manager with implementing new processes and change
- Build HR reporting and ensure data quality
- Support all budgeting and finance processes
- 5+ years experience in HR roles in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Work at the company's Notting Hill, London headquarters, and be comfortable collaborating on Zoom and other chat functions to communicate with those of our team members abroad
- Lead with a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with excellent networking skills and assertiveness along with a willingness to take initiative.
- Previous experience using HRIS, we use HiBob
A vibrant Notting Hill collaborative and fully serviced workspaceInnovation-driven working environmentDaily lunch and snacks in the officeTeam socialsContributory pension schemePrivate health carePrivate dental care25 days holidayEquinox gym membershipFront seat position on working with decentralised financial technologies
Not the perfect fit?