KeeperDAO is looking to hire a remote PeopleOps Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Compensation Range: $169-234k (dependent on expertise).
We are looking for a PeopleOps Lead to help us develop our DAO into the premiere workplace in all of Web3 and (decentralized) finance. Since we’re in process of scaling up from around 20 to 100 FTE contributors, this will be a key Operations role and a chance for you to develop and optimize the entire People Operations aspect of it. Needles to say, this is a Full-Time Position (FTE).
You will be responsible for hiring, onboarding and developing the best talent possible, and you’ll be working with the rest of the Operations team to provide the best full-cycle workplace experience for Contributors.
- Developing and implementing a People Operations strategy that’s fit for a remote, globally distributed Web3 Contributorship
- Help ensure that our organization stays fully Teal.
- Take ownership of our training and development programs and our HR policies, as well as our onboarding, offboarding, payroll and compliance processes.
- Work together with the Workplace team to implement an Employer Branding Strategy
- Work together with the Workplace team and our legal counsel to ensure legal compliance for all our People Operations
- Help set up and run our employee performance evaluation program
- Identify ways to automate or outsource unnecessary or low-value labor that’s preventing our Contributors from focusing on what they do best.
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Team players only: We build things together. Ego’s are left at the door
- A High EQ
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the fields of HR and PeopleOps
- A strong passion in building the best possible workplace for an organization like ours
- Previous experience in setting up People Operations from (nearly) the ground up, ideally in fast-growing startups/tech companies
- Experience in building robust, adaptable and scalable processes for our People Operations as we scale up our Contributorship
- A great communicator with a high level of empathy
- Highly organized to be able to deliver scalable processes
- Excellent written and verbal skills, to communicate effectively across locations and levels
- A proponent of the Teal organizational philosophy, because both our organizational structure as well as our approach to PeopleOps and HR will be based around this
- Experience with doing HR or PeopleOps for remote companies, especially globally distributed, is a strong pre
- A good understanding of Payroll processes
- Experience working in small (5-10) creative teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at KeeperDAO
Working at KeeperDAO gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At KeeperDAO, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.
We're working towards becoming a Teal organization. We operate with natural hierarchies, meaning that if you have the expertise you'll be fully powerful, and as such you'll be consulted for all matters engineering. We operate with self-managing teams: meaning, no middle managers to veto your brilliant ideas. (For more, see the book: Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux)
DAOmatch is working directly with the Rook Labs team to match talent with this role. Complete this form below and we will directly with the