KeeperDAO is looking to hire a remote Process Coordinator to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The role We are looking for a Process Coordinator to make sure every internal process in our organization runs smoothly and according to design. Basically, you should make sure everyone plays ball to the internal rules we’ve agreed upon. This is a Full-Time Position (FTE).
As a Process Coordinator you should understand everything about how our organization operates, make sure every team and its members follow our operating procedures, and be there to (gently) course correct them if they don’t. You should also be constantly on the lookout for areas of improvement for any of our internal processes. For this role, you should know our key operational documents (like our Organizational Handbook, our Hiring, Onboarding and Offboarding Policies, etc) like the back of your hand.
- Oversee that our operating procedures are being adhered to by everyone in the organization
- Help teams and contributors to be more effective and productive as an organizational unit
- Identify areas of improvement for all our internal processes and operating procedures, using all the various no/low code tools out there (e.g. Zapier, Notion, Airtable, Integromat, Webflow, IFTTT, etc.) when needed to automate them as much as possible.
- Research best practices of remote (web3) organizations and propose improvements
- Set up, run and improve upon our key meetings (e.g. our All Hands and our Retro’s)
- Assist teams in identifying and implementing key operating tools into KD’s operations
- Maintain a safe working environment inside both the entire contributorship and individual teams by helping with conflict resolution.
- Creating transparency in processes and resolving conflicts to reduce bottlenecks
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- Team players only: We build things together. Egos are left at the door
- A High EQ
- Experience in remote organizations is a must
- Needs to be extremely conscientious and detail-oriented
- You should have a passion for process/systems design and organizational structures
- The ideal candidate loves tinkering with all the various no/low code tools out there (e.g. Zapier, Notion, Airtable, Integromat, Webflow, IFTTT, etc.) and has deep expertise in developing, maintaining and optimizing them into robust, scalable systems to empower the contributorship to work more efficiently.
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance and blockchains
- Experience working in both small (5-10) creative teams as well as larger organizations (100+)
- Expertise in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- A good understanding of - or willingness to learn - how to implement no/low code tools - such as Zapier, Notion, Ghost, Integromat, Webflow, Typeform/Tally Forms, Google Workspaces (etc.) - to optimize or even automate internal business operations and processes
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at KeeperDAO
Working at KeeperDAO gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At KeeperDAO, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.
We're working towards becoming a Teal organization. We operate with natural hierarchies, meaning that if you have the expertise you'll be fully powerful, and as such you'll be consulted for all matters engineering. We operate with self-managing teams: meaning, no middle managers to veto your brilliant ideas. (For more, see the book: Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux)
Not the perfect fit?