Goldfinch is looking to hire a remote Principal Product Designer to join the team.
Founded by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures, Warbler Labs is the core development team supporting the growth and success of the Goldfinch network.
Goldfinch is a decentralized credit protocol that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world. Our vision is to build a global, decentralized network that allows anyone to be a lender, not just banks.
Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, the loan book has doubled every 2 months to over $100M in active loans. Goldfinch now serves hundreds of thousands of people and businesses via its borrowers across three continents and 20+ different countries. And we're just getting started.
As a Warbler Labs Principal Product Designer, you'll craft delightful, user-centered experiences. You'll be involved in every step of the product development process, from brainstorming ideas to developing high-fidelity designs. How can we ensure the product is clear to use, and that each participant fully understands the decisions and transactions they're making? You'll set a vision for how we design these experiences, and you'll collaborate closely with our entire team to execute on that vision.
What you’ll be doing (i.e. job duties):
- Work independently to complete projects ranging from new features to entirely new product offerings
- Conduct user research to understand user needs and problems
- Lead internal workshops to define and refine design goals and needs
- Design flows and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and elegant
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve or define visual systems
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and other cross functional partners iterate on and oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
What we look for in you (i.e. job requirements):
- Excitement about the Goldfinch mission, and crypto!
- 5+ years of experience working in UX, UI, or related areas
- Fluency w/ responsive design and designing across multiple breakpoints
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and drive alignment
- Strong design craft, in both UX flows and visual design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little guidance and find paths forward
Nice to haves:
- Experience in crypto and/or fintech
We aim to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. People from all across the globe and all walks of life participate in our protocol, and we'd like our team to reflect that. If you share our interest in DeFi and our passion for promoting financial inclusion, we'd love to have you on the team.
Not the perfect fit?