Rarible DAO is looking to hire a Product Manager - Marketplace for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. We’re looking for a bold, creative partner marketing trailblazer who will support the development and execution of highly-impactful co-marketing programs to fuel our growth. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join our growing team!
Rarible is looking for a product mager with 3+ years of experience in building consumer products in world-class tech companies (strong B2C focus).
- Define and iterate on the product strategy and roadmap by leading a technical team
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their roadmap in order to advocate and influence our own platform roadmap
- Lead implementation of requests for new features
- Manage the development and release of new features
- Manage the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development
- Develop user stories
- Monitor and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Lead Scrum meetings and product sprints
What do we offer
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global startup
📍 Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions
📍 Flexible Hours start of the working day
📍 Full-time, paid vacations remote first with relocation packages available, hardware and software support
📍 Attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits