TempleDAO is looking to hire a remote Product Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (PM) with an interest in web3 to join us in rapidly designing, developing, and scaling Smolverse. Smolverse currently includes the main umbrella collections Smol Brains and Smol Bodies, with a third main collection (‘Enjoyooooors’) planning to launch on the Trove marketplace in Q2 of 2022. Smolverse and its related NFT collections are one of the flagship metaverses that have launched within the Treasure ecosystem.
You should have deep experience managing the delivery of products end-to-end; from ideation and design through to technical specifications and implementation. This will be managed in conjunction with the Product Lead for Smolverse and delivered in partnership with functional leads, engineers, and designers.
The subject matters are nascent and novel by nature. Treasure, and in turn Smolverse, seek to push the boundaries of innovation in crypto-economic system design as well as game design. As such, you will need to be confident navigating high levels of ambiguity in spaces not explored or proven out. Exceptional problem solving skills, creativity, and the ability to think laterally is essential.
You will combine creativity and innovative game design with proven product management frameworks to simplify complexity, translating customer needs and features into a compelling and tangible roadmap with specifications for the team to act upon. Effective communication to drive outcomes is paramount. You are customer-obsessed and able to strike a balance between delighting our customers while driving prioritised outcomes to have the greatest impact on their experiences. The north star is to build amazing metaverse product(s) for the ages.
- Alongside the Product Lead, own the entire product line (Smol Brains, Smol Bodies, both Smol Brains/Bodies Pets and Smol Treasures) and support a team of engineers, designers, economists, and creatives;
- Leverage product management frameworks and implement best practises for translating product strategy into product roadmaps, detailed requirements and plans;
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to launch, including the product implementation schedule;
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact;
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Drive product and feature launches in close collaboration with function leads and the ecosystem communications team; and
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the Smolverse projects within the community.
• 4 years minimum in high growth technology-driven environments as a product manager or related roles.
Nice to have
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Maturity, judgement, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful product management;
- Working with a decentralised and global team; and
- Knowledge of web3, cryptocurrencies, NFTs and gaming (especially “Play-to-Earn” games).
Not the perfect fit?