Yield Guild Games is looking to hire a Program Manager, Product Team to join the team.
The organization’s mission is to create the biggest virtual world economy. Yield Guild Games is a decentralized gaming guild that pools funds to purchase yield-generating NFTs, and leverages players' time and effort to optimize community-owned assets for maximum utility and return.
YGG creates value for its partners and community by developing the content and economy of virtual worlds and blockchain-based games. We believe that NFTs and cryptocurrencies are providing transformative economic opportunities for people worldwide.
As Program Manager at YGG, you will be helping us achieve our mission by executing product initiatives, and streamlining product requirements and feedback across our org. You will work closely with different teams while serving the needs of our community.
Your main focus is to help us roll out existing and new product initiatives, iterate on programs, share learnings with the entire team, and help inform our roadmap. You will work closely with our community to ensure a great user experience, keeping them in the loop and helping them learn about new features/products.
- Execute product initiatives by streamlining requirements across teams to create a stellar community experience
- Perform program management activities; planning, identifying resources and stakeholders, driving project milestones, providing updates to stakeholders, and documenting outcomes
- Collect and organize requirements across teams such as game ops and our community
- Drive product growth by deploying the right processes, templates, and tools to enable the org and products to run at scale
- Ensure that product initiatives are running smoothly with active community participation
- Generate insights to help us inform product roadmap, strategy, and execution
- Iterate and optimize product initiatives by collaborating with multiple teams
- Plan launch readiness to ensure teams are ready to support new products such as training, playbooks, documentation, resolutions paths, and FAQs
- Solve problems and simplify complex issues by drilling into details
- Streamline relevant communication from other teams to improve operational efficiency.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay organized with large amount of information and follow through on tasks
- Ability to achieve project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risks
- Bias for action, self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Strong prioritization and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to understand of community pain points and turn that into actionable solutions
- Correlate improvements with long-term value to help the team make informed decisions
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Be able to work in a quickly changing environment
- Knowledge and passion for the industry
Not the perfect fit?