Yield Guild Games is looking to hire a remote Project Manager/ Lead Producer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Yield Guild Games is a decentralized gaming guild that pools funds to purchase yield-generating NFTs, and leverages players' time and effort to optimize community-owned assets for maximum utility and return.
By merging NFTs and decentralized finance (DeFi), YGG creates value for its partners and community by developing the content and economy of virtual worlds and blockchain-based games. The organization’s mission is to create the biggest virtual world economy.
Notable investors in YGG include Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Delphi Digital, BITKRAFT Ventures, Animoca Brands, Scalar Capital, and Fabric Ventures.
As one of the hottest start-ups in web3.0 in 2021, Yield Guild Games has formed a Joint Venture working with InvestMachine, to create a unified platform for Guilds, Gamers, and Game developers. We are seeking a passionate, talented Product Manager/ Producer.
What You Will Do?
- This role reports directly to CPO and will manage all aspects of the core project development roadmap and planning.
- Key communicator with all internal, distributed, and outsourcing teams.
- Run regular Scrum meetings, manage sprint backlog, provide reports, and forecasts on deliverables for stakeholders.
- Ensure the development team has all the necessary tools to execute on product needs.
- Provide critical insights to improve and optimize production process.
- Own creation of process design documentation.
Who are you?
- Several years of experience working as a project manager / producer / associate producer in the games industry.
- Experience building and shipping projects developed in Unity.
- Experience working with MS Project and knowledge of how to create roadmap forecasting charts.
- Active user of mobile apps and player of mobile games.
- Strong knowledge of Jira and Confluence and their settings.
- Multiple years of experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on blockchain projects.
- Passion for blockchain technology, crypto currencies, player of Blockchain Games.
- Familiarity with Notion, Figma, Miro.
What’s in it for you?
- Key role in a rapidly growing startup with ambitious goals, and a passion for evolving the entire gaming ecosystem.
- Work with a like minded global team of industry veterans with a vast scope of experience from both the Blockchain crypto and Gaming industry.
- Significant freedom for decision-making.
- Develop insights into state-of-the-art technologies and test innovative approaches.
- The opportunity to become a pioneer in play-to-earn gaming and blockchain technologies.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
- Competitive salary in crypto and significant upside.