Gro Protocol is looking to hire a React Native Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
We are looking for a superstar React Native Engineer to help us help design and build the first generation of our mobile apps that will shape the financial lives of our growing audience 💫
This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system. As one of the leading developers of the mobile app you’ll work closely with our designers, product owners, and backend engineers to develop and maintain top-quality mobile apps for our global defi audience.
We’re bringing expertise from building a world-leading challenger bank to the blockchain. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and are building a critical piece of the puzzle.You are joining just before our exciting and latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We’ve raised over $7 million from top tier venture firms and continue to build out a stellar team as we move onwards and upwards.We’re spread out across Europe with headquarters in London and a newly formed office in Berlin; you can join us there or work remotely. Every other month we meet up for co-working in a European city.
What you'll do
- Design systems and write code for our mobile React Native app for our brand new all in one web3 wallet
- Integrate with our other products to create an elegant UX in a scalable application
- Build the company together with us and help delivering our mission globally
- Design and implement new features and reusable React Native components
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following
- Strong expertise in React Native with 5+ years of professional experience building high-quality mobile apps
- Experience working with distributed development and engineering teams
- Exposure to start-up or scale-up environment
- Interest in financial services, crypto, DeFi or willing to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Experience working on financial web apps/crypto wallets
- Experience of working under an Agile process with a global team 🌎
- Strong understanding of dApps and the Ethereum Virtual Machine ⛓
- Contributions to open source projects and hackathons (we love people who love github!)
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Zeal we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London and Berlin for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! We are distributed throughout Europe from London to Lisbon, Berlin to Krakow
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇺🇦🇬🇧🇦🇺🇨🇱🇮🇪🇧🇾🇵🇹🇺🇸
- Ƶeal is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
Not the perfect fit?