Uniswap is looking to hire a Recruiter to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is hiring a Technical Recruiter and Business Recruiter.
As we enter into this next phase of growth, we are looking to more than double our team and implement creative talent processes and strategies that can preserve and grow our culture of innovation. We are looking to make our first talent acquisition hire to help us scale and build out a world-class team. While the majority of our hiring will be for technical roles, we are looking for a technical recruiter to help us build a leading and diverse engineering team.
What you'll do:
- Develop overall talent acquisition strategy
- Build out processes and tools necessary to manage TA at scale
- End-to-end recruitment from sourcing through to close
- Understand business goal and manage internal stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute systematic hiring process across all searches
- Develop and maintain an excellent candidate experience
- Identify, source, and interview candidates
- Manage recruiting support team
What you're like:
- 2+ years of talent acquisition at a high growth company
- Experience recruiting for technical and non technical positions
- Ability to think strategically about how to achieve goals and the humility and execution orientation necessary to achieve them
- Equally comfortable sourcing candidates as you interviewing and building relationships with them
- Team management experience desired but not required
- Passion for crypto and decentralized finance
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.