Uniswap is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join the team. This is a full-time position that in New York.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We are looking for an energetic, people person to assist us with finding, attracting and hiring talent across Uniswap Labs. You'll be responsible for keeping the recruiting trains running on time - making sure no candidate gets less than the attention they deserve. This will be the second Recruiting Coordinator of our growing team and will work out of our SoHo office.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to manage various hiring pipelines
- Schedule interviews and debriefs
- Help create a stellar candidate experience, inclusive of maintaining an office space that candidates and employees love going to
- Stay closely in touch with candidates and their timelines throughout the process
- Assist in planning, coordinating and setting up networking and recruiting events
- Onboard new hires so that they are up and running as soon as possible
- Proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System or willingness to quickly learn
- Comfortable working with Google Calendar and managing events on multiple calendars
- Energetic and strong interpersonal skills to represent us externally
- Self-motivated to get things done without waiting for directions
Nice to have
- Experience with Greenhouse
- 1+ years of experience recruiting at a fast growing company
- Excited and curious about blockchain, crypto and/or DeFi
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.