Polygon is looking to hire a Research Analyst - Institutional Capital to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon is looking for a Research Analyst, Institutional Capital to plan and execute technical strategy for the Polygon Institutional ecosystem. This role directly liaises with the Institutional Capital and Strategic teams.
- Consulting with engineers and designers to communicate Polygon technical roadmap
- Serving as a super-user and product evangelist for a variety of blockchain protocols
- Consult and communicate regularly with key business partners and leaders.
- Partner with peers in Product Management, Community Management, and Business Development to drive adoption and engagement of Polygon technology
- Collaborate across marketing, product, customer success, compliance, and technology teams to provide research or idea development.
- Overseeing market intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business related field, or 5+ years of progressive relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis
- Strong understanding of blockchain infrastructure, DeFi, and rollup technologies
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary