Uniswap is looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are headquartered in SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Backend Engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products.
- Write high quality and well tested code, and review code from other team members.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to turn requirements into products and lead the execution end to end.
- Provide guidance and technical leadership to peers in navigating architectural and coding tradeoffs.
- Take charge of driving strategic technical initiatives across engineering pods that impact the entire engineering organization.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Excellent coding skills, deep understanding of cloud architectures, algorithms, and strong debugging capabilities.
- Consistently manage projects comprehensively, starting from gathering requirements and designing, to debugging and testing, and finally to release management and operational monitoring.
- Design, build, and maintain a large-scale production system on the cloud, ensuring smooth operation and high availability.
- Be able to build systems from the ground up, on a 0→1 fashion.
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services.
- Mentored junior engineers
Nice to have:
- Has previously been a Technical Lead
- Prior experience with time-series based monitoring / observability systems
- Degree in computer science
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Rust, GoLang, C++ or similar
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $180,000-$220,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).