Uniswap is looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer, NFT to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build NFT products.
- Build backend services to meet critical product and business needs.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers to turn requirements into products.
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch.
- Write high quality and well tested code, and review code from other team members.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience across Golang, Rust, Typescript, or similar
- Designed, built, and maintained a production system at scale
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Nice to have:
- Love for unicorns and NFTs
Benefits & Perks
🏖 Unlimited and encouraged time off
🏥 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents
🏦 401(k) participation
🏫 Annual $1,500 education stipend
👶 Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
🖥 Home office setup stipend for remote employee
🍽 Daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).