Gro Protocol is looking to hire a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
We are looking for a highly technical DevOps & DevSecOps engineer to help us manage and improve our deployments and running systems. This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system.
As a member of our engineering team you will be responsible for helping to maintain the security of our production environments against the fast evolving attack vectors within DeFi 🥊
We’ve just come out of stealth mode 🔕, having built a new DeFi product that combines the technological innovation of blockchain and the best of traditional finance. We bridge the worlds of DeFi and legacy banking to create solutions that didn’t exist in either before. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and we want to be part of it!
You are joining just after our latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We've raised a great round and are building a strong team as we move onwards and upwards.
We are based in London so you can join us there or work remotely.
What you'll do
- Work as a member of our engineering team to develop, deploy and protect the gro protocol and products 🛡
- Continually review and audit our security posture and ensure that we stay current against emerging security threats
- Help to monitor and manage our test and production systems, and to automate manual tasks
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following
- Keen awareness and interest in DeFi and smart contract security considerations 🔒
- Experience managing, monitoring and maintaining cloud based Linux systems including web front ends and interactions with smart contracts
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience working with distributed development and engineering teams
- Fluent written and spoken English
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Keen interest in the Ethereum dApp and wider connected fintech ecosystems
- Knowledge of Hardhat, OpenZeppelin Defender and/or similar tools 🪖
- Interest in post-modern blockchain agriculture & the latest DeFi developments
- Prior experience in automation focused SRE and DevOps teams
- Experience managing and reviewing security audits
- Interest in CI/CD and test automation
- Contributions to open source projects and hackathons
- Preference for working under an Agile process methodology
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Gro we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation at Gro is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity rewards
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! Our teams are globally distributed from London to Barcelona and Chengdu
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇪🇸🇺🇦🇨🇳🇬🇧🇵🇱🇩🇪🇦🇱🇦🇺
- Gro is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
Not the perfect fit?