Uniswap is looking to hire a Senior Frontend Engineer (10+ years) to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are headquartered in SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a dedicated frontend hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Understand when and how to run UI tests
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 5 years of React experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Experience mentoring senior engineers and leading teams toward the most impactful work
- Expert in modern best practices in web development
Nice to Have
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $220,000-$240,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.