Zora is looking to hire a Senior Frontend Engineer – Nouns Builder to join the team.
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
Nouns Builder is a tool that allows any DAO to form and govern completely onchain, in the format of Nouns DAO.
Nouns are an experimental attempt to improve the formation of onchain avatar communities. While projects such as Cryptopunks have attempted to bootstrap digital community and identity, Nouns attempt to bootstrap community and identity with the additive layer of governance and a treasury.
The Nouns Builder team at Zora Labs is seeking an experienced Frontend Engineer who will help us scale nouns.build, a fast growing product and team building one of the premier community tools in Web3.
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility.
- Cross team collaboration between our Backend, Design and Protocol team to lead feature development
- Resolve support requests
- On-call shifts to support customers outside of business hours
- Build components that are functional, well architected, and mobile friendly
- Experience with testing front-end applications
- Leading features and projects end-to-end
- Report directly to our Engineering Manager.
- 4+ years experience writing production software (Bonus points for Web3 Experience)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of React and NextJS
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Proven record of shipping features to production with an existing user base
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
Nice to Haves
- Experience with wagmi, ethers.js, or any other dApp tools
- Previous experience with a crypto wallet (Metamask, Rainbow, Coinbase, etc)
- Own NFT’s or have used blockchain explorers like Etherscan
- The salary range for this position is expected to be between $170,000 and $225,000 per year
Benefits & Perks
🏥 Top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance
🏖 Flexible time-off policy
👩🏻💻 New Macbook Pro for full-time employees
💸 Employees also receive equity
🌐 Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world