Maple is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join the team.
We are looking to find an experienced Full Stack Web Engineer to join our Solana team and build the web application that will integrate with the Smart Contracts. You will help lead development and architecture of the web app side of the project, joining 2 Solana Smart Contract Engineers working towards launching the application. Beyond the launch, you’ll continue to iterate, improve and evolve the application, ensuring the long term success of both it and Maple.
We have acquired an early stage project that was building a similar product as Maple's well established Ethereum Dapp, on Solana and now we are re-engineering it to fully be Maple on Solana, so the product is well on its way.
You’ll be integrating the web app with advanced smart contracts, enabling new features for the protocol and new technical DeFi primitives. Your code must be auditable, efficient, well-formatted and commented with accompanying documentation. A strong interest and passion for the potential of DeFi is essential, as well as a high degree of focus on security and comprehensive testing.
This role puts the right candidate at ground zero of a Global Capital Markets platform for the future of Institutional Credit and they will heavily impact/influence the further development of it over the coming years. In just 10 months Maple V1 has surpassed $600 million of USDC deposits into the protocol via the web application, the concept is proven and we are leveling up dramatically.
We require a Web Engineer with experience and high code quality standards to match the scope of our vision to expand the digital economy. In this role you will build the application that the highest quality finance institutions will use to facilitate the running of the next chapter in Global Capital Markets.
- Work with smart contract engineers to design and implement a functional user-friendly experience
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to define, prioritize and develop solutions/features
- Own and plan projects and products end to end for long-term impact – including UI, backend, testing, etc.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Coding out a Landing page with good knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Advanced knowledge of REACT and Context API
- Experienced with GraphQL, NodeJS and TypeScript
- Knowledge of Rust and Decentralized Finance.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you:
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a alignment with Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
Last but not Least!
With our current 7 lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we've been building strong partnerships with Circle, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Celcius, X-Margin and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.