Pocket Network is looking to hire a Senior Go Engineer to join the team.
About Pocket Network
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our quickly growing adoption curve. As an open-source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
- Build and maintain every aspect of distributed, highly available, high-throughput applications and services, such as the Pocket Portal API and the Pocket Indexer
- Create or maintain software libraries depended on by other systems currently in production, such as the Pocket SDKs
- Mentor junior engineers, and provide guidance and reviews for open source contributors around the world
- Help design experiments that will inform development efforts around future versions of our foundational software, the Protocol.
- Demostrable, extensive experience with Go, preferably more than 5 years
- Strong track record developing and maintaining large systems at scale
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide range of audiences from senior engineers to community members
- Experience running services in containers, e.g. Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Redis and RabbitMQ is a plus
- Strong experience with one or more CI systems is a plus
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote work
⚖️ Flexible work schedule
💸 Competitive token vesting package (to be determined upon receiving an offer)
🏖 Generous paid time off
🏫 Healthcare & Benefits
$120k – $180k base salary