Magic Eden is looking to hire a Senior IT Engineer to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden's IT Engineer will be responsible for multiple areas in IT. The main responsibility is to implement and automate new and existing processes, document solutions and procedures for tools such as JAMF, Okta, GSuite & Zoom. This individual will also be responsible for vendor relationships involving escalations, developments and beta testing new technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage & maintain all corporate applications such as GSuite, Okta, MDM & Zoom
- Maintain all hardware to meet security requirements
- Implement new applications and drive automation
- Maintain a great relationship with external vendors
- Provide escalated support for Magic Eden Teams
- Partner with security to identify risk on IT controls and business procedures
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience in system administration
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with MDM
- Natural ability to work across functions and Leadership teams to propose, persuade, and collaborate with on strategic priorities
- Work experience in startup environment
- Experience managing cloud applications like Okta and G Suite
- Build and scaled a network infrastructure
- Passion for the web3/NFT space
Magic Eden Offers:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Comprehensive health plans
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements