SupeRare is looking to hire a remote Senior Mobile Engineer (Android) to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Engineering at SuperRare Labs:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Android Engineer who will work on building, developing and engaging the SuperRare Labs and crypto community. We value creativity, hustle, and grit, combined with low ego and effective communication. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours EST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. The role will report to the Director of Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside our team of engineers, designers, and product managers to bring SuperRare’s vision to life on Android
- Own the complete development lifecycle of a mobile application from start to finish, including: planning, architecture, development, and maintenance
- Collaborate closely with our iOS and backend engineers to design multi-platform APIs
- Contribute to the overall system architecture and culture of engineering excellence at SuperRare
- Support the evolution of art and artists in the digital world
What you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, with 3 years of experience in mobile-focused development
- Deep expertise in Android app development using a modern tools like Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, and the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of various design patterns: MVP, MVVM, MVI
- A strong desire to leverage your technical talents to empower others throughout the world
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Prior experience with GraphQL/RESTful API design
- An interest or past experience in blockchain/Ethereum -based projects
- iOS/Swift development experience
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!