Uniswap is looking to hire a Senior Mobile Engineer to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a dedicated mobile hire, you will have the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, PMs, and other engineers to design & create high quality mobile products
- Implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure product stability through testing and development best practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Degree in CS, related field, or equivalent computer science knowledge
- Passion for creating user-facing products that entail delightful user experience
- Experience in native iOS, native Android, or React Native
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the Web3/crypto ecosystem (smart contracts, Ethereum architecture, etc.)
- Love for unicorns 🦄
- Base: React Native + TypeScript
- Web3: Ethers + TypeChain
- State management: Redux + Redux Saga
- Native code where appropriate
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.