Uniswap is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
- Lead discussions with product and design to rapidly iterate, experiment and launch products
- Design and build systems with an eye for performance & scalability
- Own products end to end and work across the stack as needed, including backend, infrastructure, UI, testing, etc.
- Mentor team members on engineering best practices and career development
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Deep understanding of the architecture of modern applications
- Experience leading and aligning cross-functional stakeholders such as designers, engineers, and product managers to launch products
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Nice to have:
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.