ZORA is hiring for a Trust & Safety Security Lead. This person will take ownership of ZORA's security posture related to all products, particularly in regard to application security, infrastructure security, and implementing best practices throughout the company. Additionally, this person will lead our trust and safety engineering efforts throughout the ZORA ecosystem. This includes preventing bad actors, spam accounts, fraudulent transactions, and blocking repeat offenders.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for our appsec, including conducting regular reviews and testing for all and existing ZORA products
- Manage control of ZORA's network infrastructure security
- Help oversee our bug bounty program and lead internal vulnerability testing procedures
- Draft, implement, and review internal security policy documentation, and provide general security training to staff.
- Implement and integrate trust and safety tooling to address fraud and remove harmful and inappropriate content from our platform.
Skills we’re looking for
- Security code review and incident response experience
- Proficiency in device security
- Security and T&S policy drafting and training
- T&S complaint intake and designing + implementing procedures to identify and remove fraudulent or inappropriate content, including scams, IP violative content, and other harmful/inappropriate content
- Ability to build or integrate internal tools for T&S and security functions (e.g. to block repeat offenders).
We’d love it if you had
- Experience auditing smart contracts
- Wallet security
- Experience with CRM and other fraud prevention vendors and services
- Experience with DCMA copyright processes
- A willingness to grow into managing a team, or experience leading a team
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.