Yearn is looking to hire a remote Smart Contracts Engineer to join the team.
Yearn is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of decentralized financial products. You will have the ability to contribute to our existing suite of products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and deployment of future products.
We are looking for a smart contract engineer who can quickly onboard into the team and start working on initiatives across vault strategies, auditing, and partner integration.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the development team, product owner, and designers to rapidly iterate, prototype, experiment, and launch products
- Own products end-to-end including backend development and testing
- Perform internal code reviews & audits
- Drive integration efforts with other protocols
- Responsible for technical documentation and code reviews
- Contribute to strategies development
- Keep up-to-date with DeFi ecosystem updates and contribute new/relevant ideas
What You Bring to Yearn:
- Deep understanding of cryptography, especially Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM
- Experience delivering high quality functional code running on Ethereum
- Extensive knowledge of Solidity and at least 1 year of experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum
- Understanding the principles of smart contracts test coverage (for integrations, unit tests, etc)
- Can freely navigate and use Git, Gitflow, Github