TempleDAO is looking to hire a Partnerships Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
TreasureDAO is searching for an experienced, creative Social Media Coordinator to join Treasure's infrastructure team (Trove + MagicSwap) on a part-time basis. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a social media strategy to build brand awareness, drive brand impressions and grow our community.
The ideal candidate will support and maintain the development and execution of Trove and MagicSwap's content strategy, including the management of our Twitter accounts. They will also work closely with our marketing, product, and engineering teams to produce content focused on the right audience and messaging. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the web3 gaming and DeFi landscape, and be able to translate technical concepts and features into engaging and compelling content.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Lead to provide communications and ad-hoc marketing support relating to product/feature releases, community response and partnerships;
- Handle our social media presence to grow our follower base and ensure high levels of traffic and customer engagement;
- Maintain a consistent brand image, voice and tone across social media channels;
- Collaborate across teams and functions to create a holistic, on-brand social experience that engages audiences on Twitter (and beyond);
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences while monitoring and reporting on engagement metrics;
- Actively communicate with our audience, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring brand image across socials;
- Create and maintain our social media calendar; and
- Remain up-to-date with the latest web3 technologies and social media trends.
- Experience with engaging on social media to build product and/or brand awareness;
- Excellent knowledge of Twitter and Discord and other social media best practices;
- Ability to translate game, technical and DeFi concepts into engaging and creative content (text, image, video);
- Ability to discover trends and act quickly on them;
- Strong attention to detail and on-time delivery of outcomes;
- Must be hands-on and able to execute a variety of tasks as required; and
- Strong English writing, editing, and communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing a technology product (blockchain and gaming technology) is a big plus;
- Experience using Figma to create assets;
- Located in North America or a compatible timezone (ideal);
- Background or experience within the Treasure ecosystem; and
- You’re a gamer as well!
Treasure is building the 'decentralized game console' connect games, builders, and players together through bottom-up driven IP and infrastructure, unified through a common set of composable resources. Underpinning the Treasure ecosystem is MAGIC, a fair launch token which powers key infrastructure and acts as a reserve asset across its 'game cartridges' – first-party and third-party game titles built by seasoned game developers and studios.
In the 10 months since launch, Treasure has:
- become the dominant NFT ecosystem and marketplace on Arbitrum writing over US$265M in volume;
- launched two sets of successful IP (Bridgeworld and Smolverse); and
- cultivated a vibrant ecosystem of game devs and studios (10 listed, a further 50 seeking integration) and passionate community members, reaching 100k+ people across its network