Uniswap is looking to hire a Sr.Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a founding data infrastructure engineer, you will build and maintain our data infrastructure tools.
- Build and maintain our data pipelines and data infrastructure technologies
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch
- Own products end to end
- 3+ years of experience across Java, Go, Rust, node or similar
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kafka, stream processing systems, distributed databases and Kubernetes
- Experience with data on EVM-compatible blockchains
- Worked on large-scale distributed systems
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.