Uniswap is looking to hire a Software Engineer, Docs Product to join the team. This is a full-time position that in New York.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Documentation is a core part of Uniswap Labs, driving developers to build integrations and applications on top of the Uniswap Protocol. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative full-stack engineer to build the next generation of our developer documentation product. You will be responsible for architecting a sustainable, consistent, and high-quality developer experience, and help us reimagine what great technical documentation looks like for crypto developers.
You are the perfect candidate if you have extensive experience developing in modern SSG frameworks (Next.js preferred), with the ability to autonomously structure a project from the ground up with modern best practices and appropriate abstractions.
- Build and improve the tools and systems that enable Uniswap Labs to produce and maintain high-quality documentation
- Implement new documentation experiences and gather a solid understanding of how developers integrate with Uniswap Protocol
- Assess current authoring systems and make it easier to create, maintain, and deploy accurate documentation for our developer interfaces (protocol, smart contracts, SDKs, and APIs)
- Raise the bar for product quality while ensuring the documentation continues to grow in scope with the evolutions of the Uniswap Protocol
- Have a passion for building engaging and intuitive user experiences, and a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy working across the stack, from frontend to backend, to solve complex challenges and delight our users
- Experience with React, Next.js, and other frontend technologies
- Understanding of SSG best practices, SEO
- Ability to streamline and automate contribution pipelines, CI, testing, and release cycles
Nice to have
- Prior experience developing markdown-driven static sites.
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Not the perfect fit?