Aptos is looking to hire a Software Engineer Intern to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
Our team is excited about hosting highly qualified interns in different projects in and around Aptos.
What you'll be doing:
- Blockchain technology including storage, observability, performance
- Advancing language tools for Move such as compilers and verifiers
- Smart contract development across frameworks and applications
- Applications and implementation of cryptographic primitives
- Data platforms for indexing data, providing observability, and giving access to core blockchain data
- Enhancing developer experience support around APIs, SDKs, and wallets
- Demonstration and proof of concept applications that take advantage of the full stack (DeFi, CeFi, Tokens)
- Production products like explorers, wallets, name services
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Prior experience in the areas of interest listed above
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote-friendly work culture, with HQ in Palo Alto
🏥. Health insurance coverage
🖥. Equipment of your choice
🏖 Unlimited Vacation time
📈 Competitive Salary
💸. Equity (i.e. RSUs)
💰 Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?