Mean DAO is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join the team.
We are looking for Rust Engineer that is interested in creating high-quality open-source technology and solving outstanding problems in the blockchain space. As a member of our engineering team, you will be working on building, extending, and maintaining decentralized software solutions based on Solana blockchain.
- Design, scope, and implement programs on Rust for the Solana Sealevel Runtime
- Build, maintain, review and improve existing smart contract code, including unit testing, pen-testing, and security auditing.
- Work on architecture, design and ideation of new functionality and decentralized solutions for the different products within the platform
Skills we’re looking for in this role:
- Hands-on experience coding in Rust as your code must be auditable, efficient, well-formatted, and commented with accompanying documentation
- Solid knowledge of Anchor framework
- Deep understanding of Solana blockchain architecture and ecosystem
- Experience in building distributed systems that deal with large amounts of data at low latency
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Extremely competitive compensation to make you happy
- Unlimited vacation and family leave: take as much time off as you need when you need it
- Remote-friendly environment: possibility to work from any location and flexible hours
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility - no micromanaging, looking for proactive and independent individuals that achieve results
- A true meritocracy, flat organizational structure with rapid upwards mobility based on performance