Uniswap is looking to hire a Software Engineering Intern to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Hello future interns! We will be receiving applicants through November 13th. We'll review your resume and will be in touch if it's a good fit. Thanks for your interest and patience.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineering intern to help us build the next generation of financial products. As an intern, you will get a chance to touch all parts of our stack and rapidly launch features along the way. You will be part of all the conversations from idea, design and execution. You will be responsible (with support from a mentor) for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
Location and timing: The Software Engineering Internship will take place in New York City over 12 weeks during the summer of 2023.
- Work closely with design, product and rest of engineering to deliver production ready features
- Own as much of the stack end to end as you demonstrate capacity for or deep dive into a specific area to become an expert
- Genuine excitement to learn and contribute to DeFi, Uniswap, NFTs, and other new crypto projects.
- 2024 graduate or 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with one of React/Redux, Node, TypeScript, Python, or Solidity
- Studying towards a degree in Computer Science or related-field
Nice to have:
- Experience (either personal projects or paid) with some of the DeFi/crypto tools
- Past internship within an engineering organization
- Love for unicorns :)
You will be paid a salary for up to 40 hours of work per week that is prorated on an annual salary of $120,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law.
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).