Rarible DAO is looking to hire a Solana Community Manager for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Ahead of our upcoming integration with Solana blockchain, we are looking for a new addition to the Rarible family: a dedicated community manager who will take the lead on growing and engaging the community of artists creating on Solana, as well as raise awareness about our product offerings within the global Solana community.
Rarible.com is a leading community-centric multi-chain NFT marketplace with over $280 million in trading volume to date and over 5 million monthly visitors. Rarible is home for a variety of PFP collections, digital art, music, metaverse lands, and much more. We rapidly continue our expansion by integrating with the leading blockchains in the industry, and Solana is making big waves!
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future!
- Plan and execute community activations to drive engagement, including AMAs, Twitter Spaces events, contests and more
- Work with global Solana community daily in an omnichannel environment to attract new users, activate existing audience and monitor community sentiment
- Identify and bring in new creators and collectors from the Solana ecosystem
Skills & Qualifications
- Web3 native with a deep understanding and interest in crypto and NFT market
- Hands-on immersion into the Solana ecosystem
- Experience in social media and/or community management
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available
- Hardware and software support
- Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens