Rarible DAO is looking to hire a Polygon Community Manager for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible.com is a leading community-centric multi-chain NFT marketplace with over $280 million in trading volume to date and over 5 million monthly visitors. Rarible is home for a variety of PFP collections, digital art, music, metaverse lands, and much more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the digital ownership in web3.
We are looking for a dedicated Polygon community manager for Rarible.com to nurture and engage the community creating and selling NFTs and drive awareness about the Rarible.com product offerings within the Polygon community.
Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future!
- Work with Polygon community day-to-day across Twitter, Discord and other channels to activate existing audience, drive new users and monitor community sentiment
- Own community activations – Discord AMAs, Twitter Spaces, contests, etc – to drive engagement
- Identify and bring in new creators and collectors from the Polygon ecosystem
Skills & Qualifications
- Web3 native with a deep understanding and interest in crypto and NFT market
- Hands-on immersion into the Polygon ecosystem
- Experience in social media and/or community management
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available
- Hardware and software support
- Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens