Gnosis is looking to hire a Solidity Developer to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a Solidity Developer, the ideal candidate is an experienced Ethereum/EVM developer that has experience in Solidity, web3, and who is familiar with writing documentation for developing, testing, and troubleshooting Ethereum/EVM-based applications.
- Conduct blockchain research, design, development, and testing on the Ethereum network
- Using Solidity, create proprietary blockchain technology (services, libraries, and algorithms)
- Work with the Gnosis Core Development team on making the development experience great
- Help port and validate existing Ethereum based tools to Gnosis Chain
- Support developers communities building on Gnosis
- Build great dApps as production-ready reference code
- Create and deploy high-security technologies (Services, libraries, Algorithms)
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Proficient in working with smart contract development/management tools
- Should be able to write digestible comments/ documentation, accompanying code
- Demonstrable experience writing smart contracts
- Working with clients and a team of software engineers
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools as well as testing, troubleshooting and distributed computing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 1+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyse complex, technical topics and turn them into easy-to-understand documentation
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- Fluent in spoken English, reading, and writing in English
- Experience in a Developer Relations or Technical Education role
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Not the perfect fit?