CoW Protocol is hiring a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join the team.
About CoW DAO
- CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the fairest and most efficient venue for exchanging digital assets on all EVM-compatible chains. Since launching 2 years ago, we have passed $23bn (yes, billion) in trade volume and become the 2nd most popular DEX Aggregator on the market -- aiming for #1.
- We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and international team working at the forefront of DeFi.
- We believe that we can make markets both more efficient and fair by building the ultimate batch auction settlement layer across EVM-compatible blockchains.
- Protection from MEV. CoW Protocol is the industry leader in protecting users from frontrunning and sandwich attacks, which lose traders thousands of dollars every day. It does this by matching trades peer-to-peer and leveraging batch auctions [→] so trade order becomes irrelevant.
By joining us at this early stage, you will make fundamental decisions that will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the CoW Protocol.
About the role
CoW Protocol looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will build and maintain CoW Protocol infrastructure. If you like implementing new things from the scratch and ensuring the high availability of systems and services this role is for you 🙂
The successful candidate will join a fast-paced, dynamic startup with significant traction and growth trajectory.
What you'll do
- Building and maintaining Kubernetes workloads
- Develop and maintain scalable, resilient cloud-based infrastructure using an Infrastructure as Code approach
- Modify and extend Terraform/CloudFormation/Pulumi configurations for managing AWS resources
- Driving CI/CD workflow standards and a DevOps culture across the wider team
- Maintain monitoring and alerting solutions for critical infrastructure
- Deploy and operate database clusters
- Contribute to platform architecture, design, and security
Our DevOps Stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana, Docker, and Linux
Blockchain Nodes: Nethermind, Erigon, and we use Dshackle as a load balancer
Who you are
- Advanced knowledge and deep understanding of AWS
- Good at deploying, securing, and maintaining distributed systems
- Experience working with common open-source applications like Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana
- Have previously deployed and maintained a production-grade Kubernetes cluster
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, Linux
- Experience designing and implementing scripts for custom tooling
- Basic understanding of Blockchain and crypto
- Skilled in the English language, both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks
⚖️. Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local co-working space
✈️ Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
🙌 High level of autonomy, independency and ownership
🏫 Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
📚 Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
🚀 Work alongside the biggest projects and names of the space
👩🏻💻 Is there something that interests you outside of your core tasks?→ Engineers can use your Friday afternoons on research or any side project in our ecosystem
🎯 Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
📈 But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do.
Similar DAO Jobs