Rarible is looking to hire a remote Team Assistant, Operations to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible.com is a leading community-centric multi-chain NFT marketplace with over $280 million in trading volume to date and over 5 million monthly visitors. Rarible is home to a variety of PFP collections, digital art, music, metaverse lands, and much more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the digital ownership in web3.
We are looking for a Team Assistant to support day-to-day operations, help structure and streamline work processes.
Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future!
- Managing operational support across the US.
- Arranging travel bookings, itineraries and visa coordination
- Administration, handling mail, venue booking, and managing conference logistics
- Assisting with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
- Vendor management
- Responsible for administrative support for relocated employees
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of administrative/executive assistant work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Heavy calendar management experience
- Experience booking international and domestic travel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, communicates effectively by actively listening, checking for understanding, adjusting communication content and style to meet diverse stakeholders, and providing timely, helpful information to others
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, across an organization with multiple locations
- Handles highly confidential and/or sensitive matters with discretion and tact, observing and honoring confidentiality when appropriate
What do we offer
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
📍 Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3
📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions
📍 Flexible hours
📍 Full-time, paid vacations
📍 Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits