Story DAO is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to join the team.
Story DAO is a radical experiment in community world-building. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every creator and fan around the world by building an open Hollywood production studio.
Our vision is to create a platform where communities can come together to create, contribute to, and ultimately become co-owners of the next generation of story franchises. Our hope is that these stories eventually become as culturally relevant as brands such as Star Wars, Pokemon, and the Simpsons.
We create the foundation for story universes in collaboration with established Hollywood writers and amazing visual artists. We then invite and incentivize creatives from around the world to experience our immersive stories and help us build these stories into expansive community IP.
It is the ultimate fan experience - you have access to some of the most famous writers and producers in Hollywood, own the characters, help govern the DAO treasury, and have the opportunity to actively participate in the story development. We are pioneering a “create to own” model.
Story DAO is backed by some of the biggest influencers, VCs, DAOists, and Hollywood talent in the world. Our membership includes the following people and firms: Collab + Currency, Gmoney, Shelby and Sandy, Metaversal, Cooper Turley, Jess Sloss (Seed Club), The Story Brothers, Aaron Wright, Pri Desai, Flamingo DAO, The LAO, Andrew Steinwold, Josh Rosenthal, Packy McCormack, Roneil Rumburg (Audius), James Beshara, Seed Club Ventures, Lloyd Braun (Endeavor), SFermion, Sonny Lee (Silicon Valley), Sabrina Han, Ariel Shaffir & Kyle Hunter (Sausage Party), and Patrick Rivera (Mirror)We are a rapidly growing startup moving at the lightning-fast pace of crypto.
About the Team Coordinator position
We are looking for an experienced Team Coordinator to help us with organizing, running, and supervising all project activities. You will work together with the broader team, ensure the flawless execution of various projects and report on project status in timely manner.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic self-starter with an analytical and strategic mindset looking to take their career to the next level in the entertainment industry. This role will have upward mobility within the company.
Team Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally
- Maintaining spreadsheets, and drafting correspondences
- Maintain all internal systems and technology partnerships
- Proactively build processes that benefit the business
- Liaise with internal team at all levels and external partners
- Prepare monthly expense reports for review & submit for approval
- Prepare press kits and materials
- Track and review contracts, calendars, and payments
- Help all stakeholders to contact each other and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Coordinate activities, calendars, resources, equipment, and information
- Fix any issues arising in projects and track project progress
- Prepare reports on project status and present them to management
Team Coordinator requirements are:
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience, a plus if working in an assistant capacity
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but not required
- Experience with an entertainment company, preferred
- Experience and interest in web3 preferred
- Highly professional with excellent judgment
- Strong ability to liaise with clients, senior-level executives, and colleagues
- Can-do, positive attitude and willing to “go the extra mile”
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly proficient technical skills with google suite, keynote, etc
- Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Discord, Telegram, etc)
- Team player
- Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
- Enthusiastic about media landscape, fan fiction, and big story franchises