Decent DAO is looking to hire a Technical Product Manager to join the team.
Who are you?
The Product Manager is responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements; assisting in defining the product vision; and working closely with engineering, product, marketing, and design to ensure development and user satisfaction goals are met. As Product Manager, you’ll lead iterative product development to execute Decent’s roadmap and organizational goals. You can write and speak fluent English.
- Understand, define, and build effective and innovative Web3 products.
- Strong software development knowledge. Bonus points for React and Solidity.
- Lead scoping and project estimation.
- Drive product life-cycle from discovery through launch.
- Ensure alignment with vision among all stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our users and space.
- Create and maintain product requirements documentation.
- Provide transparency into project health for all stakeholders.
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, and unblock your team.
- Facilitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform development.
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics.
- Define, measure, and analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes.
- 5+ experience in a dynamic product management position
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience with product management tools (GitHub, Asana, Notion, Figma)
- Passion for decentralized finance and deep knowledge of crypto
Web3 Product Manager role is two-part Technical PM (since this person will own the technical decisions and work to craft the product) and Senior PM (since this person will own the entire product lifecycle).
1: Technical Product Manager Responsibilities: Analyze customer needs and convert into requirements.
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, QA, and operations.
- Assess new products and companies to measure their potential value.
- Look into competitors and conduct capability analyses regularly.
- Organize and implement internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer questions related to the product and its capabilities.
- Evaluate and deal with technical risks.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Be an evangelist and subject matter expert to the community.
- Implement beta tests.
- Analyze metrics and data.
- Create success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Stay at the forefront of the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
2: Senior Product Manager Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic product management position
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, release of products, and balance of resources to ensure success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product and its features across primary market segments.
About Decent DAO
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking cryptocurrency products. Decent Labs’ agency-meets-accelerator model has enabled entrepreneurs to develop innovative solutions and take part in a radical industry transformation. Our passionate, highly skilled team has fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, we pursue our mission on a grander scale, shifting our focus from client work to community empowerment. 2022 marks the genesis of Decent DAO, an open-source collective dedicated to connecting contributors across the crypto ecosystem with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities.
Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive compensation - We believe people should be compensated well for their contributions and are proud to support thriving careers in crypto.
🌍. Work virtually anywhere - The internet has been our home since day 1. No matter where you are, WiFi is all you need to stay connected to the mission.
🌱 Grow as you go - When you’re surrounded by industry thought leaders and collaborative visionaries, leveling up is inevitable. And if there’s a conference or course that interests you, we’ve got you covered.
✈️ Team retreats - Despite our distance, we routinely take time to come together in person, nurture relationships, and make incredible memories in beautiful places.
🏖 Generous paid time off - Supporting the health and wellness of each team member is a top priority. A happy team does exceptional work. But more importantly, we care because you matter.