Uniswap is looking to hire a remote Technical Sourcer to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
As we enter into this next phase of growth, we are looking to more than double our team and implement creative talent processes and strategies that can preserve and grow our culture of innovation. We are looking to make our first talent sourcer to help us scale and build out a world-class engineering team.
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies across multiple engineering skillsets
- Monitor pipeline health, identify bottlenecks, and propose solutions to areas of opportunity
- Provide exceptional candidate experience
- Leverage data to influence strategy and decisions
- Partner effectively with recruiting team & internal stakeholders to understand goals and drive outcomes
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience at a high-growth company
- Experience sourcing for technical positions, such as mobile, frontend, backend, and full-stack
- Proficiency using data to propose solutions and drive results
- Passion for crypto and decentralized finance
Nice to Haves:
- Love for unicorns <3
- Experienced with our core recruiting product suite - Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.