The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for managing crypto and fiat cash flow, performing pre-payment due diligence, executing transactions, creating entries in the company's ERP, and forecasting the company's cash position. Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will collaborate to ensure adequate liquidity, model cash forecasts, and prepare regular financial reports for management. This is a hands-on position requiring advanced knowledge of blockchain and crypto, and best practices related to treasury management.
What is Polygon Labs?
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
- Daily update of cash position both in crypto and fiat
- FX and crypto exchange, swaps, and bridges
- Cash management ensuring adequate liquidity for opex
- Audit of invoices prior to the payment process
- Bookkeeping for treasury operations entries
- International fiat payments execution, and multi currency crypto transactions
- Cash forecasting modeling
- Risk management of wallets, configuration and handling of multisignatures
- Liaise with banks, financial institutions, and digital asset institutions
- Establish a proactive partnership with the broader Finance team, working cross-functionally to identify and optimize liquidity needs in addition to supporting ad hoc requests and projects
- 3+ years of treasury experience
- Advanced knowledge of crypto
- Cash forecasting Payment execution experience
- Experience in accounting with Netsuite ERP
- Finance, Accounting, or Business degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to succinctly communicate complex issues and risks
Polygon Labs Perks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
$200 Annual Book Allowance Program
Internet or phone reimbursement
Generous & flexible PTO and country-specific holidays
1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
Company issued laptop
Employee Assistance Programs
- In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
- 401k is for United States Employees only
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.