BitDAO is looking to hire a UX/UI Designer to join the team.
The objectives of the DAO Management Team are to:
- Attract a handful of Tier-1 partnerships to BitDAO.
- Curate a technical community that can be leveraged for prompted topics for BitDAO and partners.
- Develop tools and guides DAO tools and guides for BitDAO and partners.
- Drive broader community engagement.
- Participate in all aspects of the design process (research, ideation, design, and testing).
- Maintain and evolve creative process, asset management systems, toolkits, templates, guides, and brand collateral
- Help grow the bitdao.io website into a dynamic portal that serves as the central hub to the entire ecosystem
- Collaborate with engineers to create impressive interactive experiences across all touch points
- Create Figma templates and a-la-carte tools for non-designers to create their own visual assets
- 5+ years of real-world experience in UX/UI design (native apps, platforms, web-based tools, and transactional responsive sites)
- Deep understanding of the product design process and product lifecycle
- Experience in driving design projects in fast-paced, complex environments where the expectations are not always clear
- Strong eye for aesthetics and command of layout, iconography, typography, and information architecture
- Mastery of current design processes, methodologies, and tools including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Slides, etc.
- Deep first-hand experience in web3
- A passion for exploring new design methods, processes, tools, and emerging technologies
- Copywriting experience
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment