Polygon is looking to hire a VP, Business Operations to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are seeking an experienced process and implementation leader to join Polygon Technology as Manager of Operations on our Strategy Team. The best candidate for this role will be able to take what they've learned in 10+ years experience and simplify processes throughout the organization while working with multiple teams (HR, Legal, Finance, Marketing etc.).
- Defining, implementing and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization
- Developing and executing new growth directives
- Liaising with departmental heads to develop financial plans and ensure company-wide operational compliance
- Help upper management promote business growth by maximizing company procedures and its relationship with our customers
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain moral
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years experience as a Manager or lead in strategic operations
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities
- Superior knowledge of industry regulations and operational guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.