Story DAO is looking to hire a Web3 NFT Market Analyst to join the team.
Story DAO is a radical experiment in community world-building. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every creator and fan around the world by building an open Hollywood production studio.
Our vision is to create a platform where communities can come together to create, contribute to, and ultimately become co-owners of the next generation of story franchises. Our hope is that these stories eventually become as culturally relevant as brands such as Star Wars, Pokemon, and the Simpsons.
We create the foundation for story universes in collaboration with established Hollywood writers and amazing visual artists. We then invite and incentivize creatives from around the world to experience our immersive stories and help us build these stories into expansive community IP.
It is the ultimate fan experience - you have access to some of the most famous writers and producers in Hollywood, own the characters, help govern the DAO treasury, and have the opportunity to actively participate in the story development. We are pioneering a “create to own” model.
Story DAO is backed by some of the biggest influencers, VCs, DAOists, and Hollywood talent in the world. Our membership includes the following people and firms: Collab + Currency, Gmoney, Shelby and Sandy, Metaversal, Cooper Turley, Jess Sloss (Seed Club), The Story Brothers, Aaron Wright, Pri Desai, Flamingo DAO, The LAO, Andrew Steinwold, Josh Rosenthal, Packy McCormack, Roneil Rumburg (Audius), James Beshara, Seed Club Ventures, Lloyd Braun (Endeavor), SFermion, Sonny Lee (Silicon Valley), Sabrina Han, Ariel Shaffir & Kyle Hunter (Sausage Party), and Patrick Rivera (Mirror)We are a rapidly growing startup moving at the lightning-fast pace of crypto.
We are currently looking for an experienced, organized, and highly motivated Web3 NFT Market Analyst. As a Web3 NFT Market Analyst for StoryDAO, you will be responsible for analyzing and researching market trends and strategies to inform our internal NFT strategies within Story DAO. You will contribute to advancing our strategy by interfacing with a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to help them flourish in their roles, as well as define and execute our roadmap to help accelerate the growth of StoryDAO and our sub-DAO story universe communities.
Analysis of market trends, go to market strategies (contract, project launches, discord/twitter strategies, tokenomics, user experience)
As a Web3 NFT Market Analyst, you will:
- Be an integral early member of the StoryDAO team with the opportunity to drive impact on the vision and direction of the product and the company
- Collaborate and coordinate with our engineers, designers, and other stakeholders in order to help build incredible experiences for our sub-DAO communities.
- Research, organize, and inform Story DAO all web3 features of the business, including social, product, NFTs, technology, and community.
- Power our product strategy by bringing a deep understanding of our sub-DAO communities and ecosystem needs, opportunities, and pain points.
- Effectively collaborate with relevant internal and external teams during the development and implementation of key components of sub-DAO universes.
- Research project launches, new technologies, discord and twitter activity, tokenomics, and web3 user experiences.
Ideally, you are:
- Passionate about the Web3 ecosystem and able to keep up with the fast-paced nature of the space.
- Have participated in DAOs and NFT projects and understand their underlying properties and characteristics.
- Strong writer and researcher.
- Good with time management.
- Sound in your business judgment and have an eye for detail: you obsess over the quality of the product. You are highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to quickly prioritize while managing multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Adaptable and possess a love of learning: You have the ability to learn on the fly and quickly adapt to a changing (growing) environment.