PartyDAO is looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to join the team.
You’ll work with engineers and designers to build and improve PartyBid, adding brand new features in our flagship consumer product.
- Your work will touch many areas, covering a traditional web stack as well as novel web3 services like simulated mainnet forks, large scale Ethereum event processing, and facilitating complex web3 interactions in an easy-to-use UX.
- You’ll use your creative muscles, working with design in both the early brainstorming and implementation processes to make sure user-facing features are easy to use.
- Your code will be used by tens of thousands of users ranging from crypto experts to total beginners.
- If you’re interested, you’ll get exposure to a high-quality solidity codebase and the chance to learn about smart contract development.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Deep knowledge of React and Typescript
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of the Ethereum virtual machine
- Experience with wagmi.js, ethers.js and other popular Ethereum packages
- Experience creating, maintaining and interacting with high performance GraphQL endpoints
PartyDAO exists to make crypto multiplayer. We believe this technology is inherently social, with the potential to unlock new kinds of coordination that have never been possible before. To this end, PartyDAO builds software that helps groups of people coordinate together around shared goals.
As an organization, we deliberately pursue protocol work and product work side-by-side. We believe that powerful new products are created when protocol design influences product experience, and vice versa.
As we pursue this work, we prioritize building something powerful, flexible, and fun; we want our work to have an impact. To us, that also means a focus on originality - we’re not here to chase the inevitable. Instead, we aim to bring products to market that give people entirely new capabilities.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation in both USDC and tokens
- Full medical insurance coverage
- Unlimited vacation, with a team that encourages using it
- 12 week parental leave
- Home office stipend (computer, monitor, desk chair, headphones, etc.)
- A remote-first working environment - overlap with North American time zone
- A team that values companionship and adventure
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role, please reach out at email@example.com with a resume and any relevant projects.