0x is looking to hire a Sr. Account Manager — 0x API, web3 to join the team. This is a full-time position that is remote or in San Francisco.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings include Matcha, the search engine for tokens and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity . All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs.
Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time but we are a remote-first company and will consider your application wherever you call home.
0x API is liquidity infrastructure for the internet. It provides developers seamless access to aggregated liquidity, enabling the future of Decentralized Finance applications on Ethereum as well as other blockchain networks. The 0x API is designed to make it easy for developers to tap into DEX liquidity in a fast, reliable, and easy to use way so they can focus on what matters: their product.
Tens of companies of all sizes — from public companies like Coinbase and GameStop to DeFi native applications like Matcha and Zapper — use 0x API to enable trading, investing and portfolio management. Since launch in early 2020, 0x API has facilitated over 40 million trades from nearly four million unique users — adding up to more than $100B in traded volume.
As a web3 Account Manager on the 0x API team, you’ll play a key role in growing our user base as well as keeping our growth metrics up and to the right. You’ll also work closely with an amazing interdisciplinary group including Business Development, Product and Marketing.
YOUR ROLE AS A WEB3 ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR 0X API
0x API is one of 0x Labs long term bets to grow access to decentralized markets and smart contracts. This means establishing and growing 0x API as the liquidity infrastructure for the internet and onboarding the next wave of DeFi developers and builders. In this role you will be responsible for growing 0x API’s user base.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a professional dot-connecter, both in the context of business strategy and human relationships. You quickly grasp unique business models, needs, and constraints, and are effective in communicating solutions and illustrating their trade-offs. You have a thorough understanding of the blockchain/cryptocurrency market that's rooted in genuine passion, including its projects, leaders, and community. Through research and networking, you'll develop foresight into upcoming trends, and you're excited to build and maintain the bridges that manifest their application. .
- Position 0x as the preferred partner among clients, through deep understanding of assigned client’s strategies, priorities, needs and business processes
- Develop strong relationships with assigned clients across web2 and web3, maintaining 0x's image as industry leader and growing 0x trading volume
- Identify and act on opportunities to help clients align with industry developments, dynamics and digital trends; upsell and cross-sell 0x products that can help clients achieve their business goals
- Follow up on projects and strategies for each of client, being accountable for results
- Support the Product and Engineering teams through feedback to enable new product capabilities
- 5+ years of experience in business development, account management, or related disciplines at a top technology and/or finance company, with some time spent working closely with external teams on product partnership efforts
- Technologically savvy with a broad understanding of business models and product use cases
- Effective, succinct verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a broad set of audiences from varied professional, cultural, and technical backgrounds
- Ability to operate in ambiguity with a high degree of autonomy, balanced by excellent cross-functional communication
- Rigorous research and project management skills
- Adherence to a strong code of ethics, and the ability to balance the best interests of 0x, our community, and external projects
- Ability to use strategic frameworks to build processes from scratch
- Technical or software engineering background.
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge about decentralized finance, 0x and other blockchain technologies.
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered for you and your family
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF, available for all team members
- Daily at-home lunch delivery in SF and additional meal reimbursements
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Not the perfect fit?