Aave is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team.
The Avara Labs Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Avara Labs fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process purchase orders, payables invoices and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Assist with day-to-day bookkeeping and month end closing process
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- A degree in accounting would be strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
- $60k to $75k depending on experience
- Cayman Islands based
- Private health care
- Flexible working arrangements
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into web3 and decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment
Not the perfect fit?