FWB is looking to hire a remote Brand Designer to join the team.
Friends with Benefits is a community of our favorite Web3 creatives, artists, and thinkers.
By holding $FWB tokens, you get access to major benefits from exclusive events, content, and community, and are also literally invested in the community’s success, participating in the upside of the value we create together.
Friends With Benefits is a growing social DAO with more than 3,000 engaged members—including artists, builders, and thinkers from all across the crypto and cultural sectors. Collectively, we’re on a mission to catalyze the power of Web3 as a tool for creating and making things happen.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Making the concepts and tools of Web3 more accessible to cultural communities.
- Building diverse spaces and experiences that creatively empower participants.
- Developing tools, artworks, and products that showcase Web3’s potential.
While all FWB initiatives are member-led, we also rely on dedicated contributors to fill various full-time and part-time roles within the organization. Contributors ensure successful onboarding for new members, create newsletters, write for our in-house editorial platform, engage new partnership opportunities, oversee the DAO's governance, and more.
FWB’s Brand Designer is responsible for defining, ensuring the implementation of, and producing a consistent visual identity. The designer will develop graphic design and video content that showcases the best of the FWB community, and meets team-wide objectives.
- Work closely with marketing, editorial, and other teams across the DAO to identify, project manage, and execute visual designs in a timely manner
- Develop a visual system that can scale across both the core brand as well as DAO initiatives as they arise
- Maintain FWB’s video and photo library, ensuring that it’s consistent and up-to-date
- Cultivate relationships with and manage freelance graphic designers, illustrators, artists, and animators as needed for marketing campaigns
- Create and input visual content for email marketing campaigns