GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Bridge Engineer to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Gnosis Beacon Chain launched in November of 2021 and will merge with Gnosis Chain when Ethereum merges. GBC has over 100k validators and aims to be the third most decentralized blockchain. Gnosis Chain currently does not have a trustless bridge, which we are looking to remedy. A proposal by the 0xparc team for a zk light client based bridge passed in July and we know that other teams are working on trustless bridges as well.
- Keep up to date with the bridge design space and open research questions
- Coordinate with the different teams working on Gnosis Bridges
- Make sure the bridges are built to specification
- Make sure the bridges are audited
- Own the migration of the omni bridge to a trustless bridge
- Own partnerships with third party bridge and bridge liquidity providers
- Work closely with the communications, community and business development team
- Be active in the community
WHO YOU ARE
- You understand the bridge design space well
- You understand the tradeoffs of bridge architectures and different implementations
- You have hands-on solidity development experience
- You are able to communicate with different technical teams and stakeholders effectively
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Work how and where you want - we offer flexible hours, extra vacation days, and working remotely to support your style.
📚 Educational Budget - We give every colleague an annual education budget to use as they would like to foster learning, skill up, and in-depth engagement.
✈️ Team Retreats - Think about the future, learn from the past, and just have fun together. Each year, you will have the opportunity to travel with your team for a retreat.
🖥 Get Equipped - We equip you with the devices and tools you need to fit your working style.
📅 Ecosystem Friday - We invite you to spend Friday afternoons learning more about the the blockchain ecosystem and trying out the latest industry products.
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Not the perfect fit?